What Time is It?


What have I to say?

If you are following this blog but not my website you better get there! It is at http://matboy115.webs.com/

If you need help there is a link to it somewhere over there! --->
Under subscriptions? Well, anyway, I have gotten a lot of nice new things added on to that site! I've been updating like crazy! I bet you just can't wait to get there! There's an arcade and there are videos made by me and there are "Weird Al" Yankovic music videos and all kinds of things.

Most of all is my sprite comics! They are the main attractions! You have to see them to believe! Just look at this ad for Sonic Advnace: The Real Story!

That's about it for now. Hope you come! If you really like this blog so much this blog is embedded into the "About Me" section of the site so whenever I update this blog it goes there too! How about that modern technology, huh?!?

0 comments: